Welcome to ROAR, a leading digital marketing agency that takes pride in embodying a set of core values that make us pioneers in the industry. As a Senior PPC Executive, you will join our tight-knit yet dynamic team of creative SEM specialists, specialising in results-driven SEO and PPC solutions.
We are committed to accelerating success and sustaining top-notch performance in the ever-evolving digital landscape.
ROAR’s brand messaging is a testament to the exceptional service we provide—digital marketing expertise that propels businesses to unprecedented heights. If you’re seeking a workplace where hard work, fun, and career acceleration come together seamlessly, join our passionate team at ROAR.
Full-time and part-time applicants are welcome, based on a flexible 9-5 working day schedule. (salary would be pro rata)
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and implement effective PPC strategies tailored to client objectives.
- Supervise and mentor junior team members, cultivating a collaborative and growth-oriented team.
- Utilising Google Search, Google Shopping, Google Display, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (GTM), and Google Ads Editor for meticulous campaign optimisation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve and exceed client expectations.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices, bringing innovative ideas to the table.
- Provide insightful, data-driven recommendations to enhance overall campaign performance.
Requirements for the role:
- Proven experience as a PPC Executive with 2-3 years of demonstratable experience.
- Proficiency in Google Search, Google Shopping (critical), Google Display, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (GTM), and Google Ads Editor, Google Merchant Centre, Bing Ads.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to navigate the complexities of digital marketing.
- Excellent organisational and project management abilities to ensure seamless campaign execution.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment, fostering creativity and innovation.
- Creative mindset with a passion for testing, pushing boundaries and embracing challenges.
- Comfortable working in G Suite, facilitating smooth communication and collaboration.
- Comfortable and confident communicating effectively with clients by phone, Zoom and email.
- Strong attention to detail
- Recent (within last 12 months) Google Certifications in Search, Shopping, Display and Analytics.
- Coachable mindset
- Never Stop Learning
- We do what we say, ensuring transparency and accountability.
- Client’s best interests are at the heart of every decision we make.
- Easy and honest communication fosters a trustworthy relationship with clients.
- Dedicated time to each client weekly, demonstrating our commitment to personalized service.
- Building trusting relationships is a cornerstone of our client interactions.
- Reliability is key to delivering consistent and impactful digital marketing solutions.
- Embracing challenges is part of our culture, pushing us to continuously improve.
- Sharing and collaboration are encouraged to harness the collective expertise of our team.
- Aiming high for both us and our clients sets the bar for excellence.
- Living and breathing our 5 core values at all times, creating a cohesive and values-driven work environment.
No D!ckhead Policy: We are committed to fostering a positive and respectful workplace culture, ensuring that every team member, is treated with dignity and respect.
Why Work At ROAR
Firstly, you’ll be joining one of the fastest-growing HubSpot and Google Partner agencies in the North East!
In case you haven’t heard about us already – We are a no-nonsense, straight-talking, data-driven digital marketing agency that believes in excelling in just a few select services, getting things done right, and creating actual results for our clients.
You won’t be a task-only button-pushing monkey. We’re looking for talented people with a true growth mindset who are looking to grow with and within the business.
- Life happens – so there’ll be no clock watching. – Flexible start and finish times.
- Dedicated training time – we actively promote learning, and also offer an annual personal learning allowance.
- No micromanagement – We encourage pro-activity, and aren’t afraid when our people make mistakes, it’s all part of learning and developing. All we ask is that you have our client’s interest at heart.
- Supportive team culture – Everyone is learning, and everyone has a say that is heard and valued.
The added perks
- Flexible start and finish times
- Heavy focus on learning and development + (£750 annual personal training allowance)
- Weekly fresh fruit for the team
- Free on-site parking
- Relaxed working environment (Happy people, happy team, happy clients)
- Team away days and fun socials
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Cafe – who do the world’s greatest brownies
- Client Referral Scheme – Bonus for the successful intro of new business.
- Opportunities to attend awards, industry events, and networking events
- You’ll be working with a small team of absolute legends
How to Apply
If you are a seasoned Senior PPC Executive ready to take on a challenging yet rewarding role and resonate with our values, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to [email protected]