How to Get Started with HubSpot Marketing
Are you looking to integrate a CRM (customer relationships management) software into your marketing strategy? In this blog, how to get started with HubSpot marketing, we will help you on the journey to becoming a HubSpot Marketing Hub pro.
Read on and join the 62% of marketers who use built-in CRM software for marketing.
Introduction to HubSpot Marketing
The HubSpot Marketing hub is a complete, inbound sales-first marketing software designed to assist businesses in attracting, engaging and delighting their current and potential customers with a strong CRM and impressive customer service. Introducing HubSpot to your marketing strategy has many benefits, including streamlined content management, website optimisation, performance analytics and tracking, automation, and smoothly turning leads into customers.
How to Get Started with HubSpot Marketing
How to get started with HubSpot marketing? It’s simple!
Getting started with a HubSpot marketing hub account requires a few steps to follow; the first step is to sign up for your free HubSpot account here. Once you have registered, you can access the platform and begin creating killer marketing campaigns!
HubSpot is an extensive CRM which is a customer relationship management platform with an array of features aimed to improve your inbound marketing strategy and customer service. We would recommend familiarising yourself with the layout. Explore the contacts feature, email creation tools, automation features and more.
Alongside its wide variety of marketing tools, HubSpot also has its own training and resources section called HubSpot Academy. They provide in-depth tutorials and webinars to prepare you for using HubSpot within your marketing strategy.
For more information about HubSpot, check out our recent blog posts, in particular, ‘How to Use HubSpot for Marketing’ by our Digital Marketing Executive Georgia.
Key Features and Tools in the HubSpot Marketing Hub For Businesses
- Contacts – allows businesses to keep track of their contacts and lead stages, keeping the transition from leads into customers smooth and trackable.
- Conversations – allows businesses to assemble email snippets and keep track of all contacts’ information like email address, phone number and any communications sent to them.
- Marketing – allows businesses to adapt and mould their inbound marketing campaigns and strategy through email marketing, automation, social media, SEO and lead capturing.
- Sales – allows businesses and sales teams to track current prospects’ deal stages, forecast finances and track orders within the sales pipeline. The HubSpot Marketing Hub also allows for easy meeting setup via calendar links that can be integrated with Gmail calendars etc.
- Service – allows businesses to track tickets created through live chats and submission forms on your website.
- Automation – allows businesses to automate communications like emails and create workflows to automatically assign tasks to members of the team based on previous actions.
- Reporting – allows businesses to track their performance analytics through content, sales and website traffic. It can also be integrated with third-party marketing software and tools such as Zappier, Zoom, Google Meet, and Gravity Forms.
Implementing Best Practices for Effective HubSpot Marketing
Here are 4 foolproof best practices to achieve HubSpot Marketing success!
Use HubSpot lists to segment your audience. By placing different contacts into tailored lists, you can track who is included in your CRM. You can also automate what list contact is added to after form fills and enquiries on your website, helping you to track lead and deal stages and move contacts through a sales funnel swiftly.
HubSpot provides dashboards for reporting off the bat. These features provide businesses with actionable insights into their inbound marketing strategy, allowing for development or strategy. A tip from ROAR is to investigate the initial setup of your HubSpot CDRM, ensuring that all integrations are correctly set up to guarantee accurate data.
Simplify the Sales Process
HubSpot offers many different tools designed to enhance businesses. However, not all of them may be right for your sales process. By jumping in head first and attempting to utilise all HubSpot marketing tools, could lead to an overcomplicated sales process. Set up goals and KPIs using some areas of HubSpot, to begin with, and slowly increase your strategy as your knowledge grows.
Set Clear Goals
If you haven’t set clear goals, how do you expect to measure your HubSpot Marketing success? Consider first why you want to incorporate a CRM into your business strategy. Then, strategise the pain points you are aiming to solve. Have a dedicated plan on how you will begin solving these points.
- HubSpot is a one-size-fits-all platform offering marketing benefits to a range of businesses.
- HubSpot can support both your sales teams and develop leads into customers.
- Email is on the rise, and HubSpot offer an array of tools to make email marketing simpler. The number of global email users is set to grow to 4.81 billion users by 2024.
- Setting goals is key before you begin using HubSpot Marketing features.
Take your HubSpot marketing efforts to the next level with our comprehensive HubSpot management services – together, we can reach your business goals.